With Spreedly’s Payment Orchestration solution, you can:
- Focus Developer Resources away from building PCI compliance and multiple gateway connections
- Grow Faster by entering new markets with the right mix of payment services
- Maximize Revenue by optimizing each transaction for revenue, cost, and customer experience
Featured Case Studies
As industries and organizations scale globally, it is critical to possess the ability to accept payments internationally. It is equally as important to do so quickly, effortlessly, and all while maintaining gateway independence. Watch (or read) the interview linked below with PaymentsJournal at Money 20/20. Spreedly’s Justin Benson speaks with Global Head of Payments Partnerships at Rappi, Luis Fernando Martinez to discuss how Payments Orchestration is a tool for growth in Latin America.
Russell D’Souza, SeatGeek’s founder, wanted to find a more elegant payment solution for his users, and that’s where Spreedly came in. Thanks to Spreedly, SeatGeek is now able to offer two-tap payment.
Andy Badke with Arc’teryx, joined the PAYMENTSfn event in a keynote presentation outlining the impact the 2019 PSD2 mandate had on the global outdoor clothing retailer. Andy gives us a first-hand account of how Arc’teryx had to learn, adapt, and execute a complex strategy in a short timeframe to meet the mandate requirements. Click the button below to learn more about how Spreedly and Arc’teryx partnered to successfully meet the deadlines and requirements.
Keep Development Teams Focused on Differentiation
Your development team shouldn’t develop your unique payments infrastructure from the ground up. You want them building value for customers – not maintaining regulatory compliance and sophisticated payments systems.
At hundreds of global brands, Spreedly helps merchants minimize PCI, 3DS, and other security and regulatory burdens. Our payment orchestration platform lets you rapidly add new payment service connections via a single API.
- Outsource regulatory and security burdens like PCI and SCA / PSD2 to our experts
- Connect to virtually any payment service via a single API rather than building complex integrations
- Leverage our experience across billions of transactions to enhance your payments strategy
Grow Your Business in New Markets
You want potential customers in new markets to transact with you effectively. But high decline rates, local payment methods, and unavailable payment services can be the difference between a successful launch and a disaster.
Spreedly’s global ecosystem connects you to virtually any payment gateway, fraud, or other service. Leverage our platform’s connections to successfully transact with your customers – around the world.
- Enter new markets and accept local payments faster via our massive payment services ecosystem
- Boost global revenue with enhanced authorization rates in international markets
- Improve your checkout experience with key payments functionality like best in market fraud tools
Optimize Every Transaction to Drive More Revenue
A great payment experience lets you capture immediate revenue – and also future purchases or subscriptions. But false declines and lowered authorization rates eat into your revenue and disrupt your customer experience.
Spreedly’s smart routing capabilities ensure that transactions get routed to the right service to optimize success rates and transaction costs. Built on systems that process $40 billion in GMV per year, you can depend on the intelligence in our platform.
- Boost success rates and revenue with our smart routing technology that orchestrates each transaction
- Avoid fraud losses by leveraging the best fraud tools for your market needs
- Keep customers transacting by automatically updating stored cards via account updater and network tokenization
Hundreds of Happy Customers
See why 500+ innovative companies use Spreedly to orchestrate their payments.
"Using Spreedly we have been able to extend this simplicity to our own development teams through significantly streamlined integrations with new banking partners.”
Interested in Learning More?
Please fill out this form and our team will be in touch.