Spreedly Standard Gateway Partnership Program
Our Standard Gateway partnership is your best avenue to getting access to the 1000’s of merchants utilizing our platform directly or via our marketplace customers.
Spreedly will work with you to add, maintain and update your gateway integration throughout the life of the agreement. Once integrated, Spreedly customers can simply add your gateway by dropping in and activating gateway credentials. No other work is required.
Our program costs are as follows:
- A recurring flat annual fee of $USD 5000 paid at the time of contract signing. This covers integration, maintenance, and ongoing support for your gateway as well as being listed on our gateway page.
- Ongoing revenue share fees of 0.1% (10 basis points) on all gross volumes across the Spreedly platform.
- Completed credit card stored on file for revenue share billing (based on a net-14 cycle after end-of-month report generated).
Our goal is to add gateways that our merchants find useful so this is mutually beneficial to both parties. So we’ll want to understand how you differentiate yourself or, even more importantly, have examples of customer requests to add your gateway.
If you are ready to get started we will need some basic information like:
- Contact information
- API documentation, authentication credentials
- Sandbox API URL
- Sandbox credentials
- Production API URL
- List of countries where gateway currently can onboard merchants
- Credit card on file for monthly billing
In addition, please let us know if there are any other special conditions we should be aware of to help us make a decision on the quality of the fit between our organizations (3DS required, internal certification processes) We look forward to making you part of our family of payment gateway providers.
Become a Standard Gateway Partner
If you’ve read our requirements and are interested in talking further, contact us via the button below and follow the steps to submit your information. Someone from our business development team will follow up with you shortly.